Policy for Airstream Direct
Do you have valuable information, tips or a great travel story that you would like to share with other Airstream Owners? Airstream Direct is always looking for guest bloggers that are interested in writing articles for our blog. The content of the blog article should provide value to anyone that is looking for information on an Airstream.
Want to check with us on an article idea or topic before you start writing?
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog Content Guidelines
- The content must be original, relevant, timely and not previously published elsewhere.
- Postings should not sell a service or promote a business.
- Articles should be at least 200 words but no more than 600. Longer articles can be broken into 2 or more separate posts.
- When possible and if appropriate, you can link to other relevant articles on the subject you are writing about.
- At the end of your article, please include a couple sentences about yourself. You can include up to 1 outbound links to websites or profiles in your author bio.
- If possible please include 2 to 3 pictures that relate to your article.
How to Submit Your Guest Blog Article to Airstream Direct
- You can submit your article to us via email at email@example.com either including your article in the text of the email or sending the copy in a Microsoft Word document.
- Content will be reviewed by Airstream Direct prior to posting. We will contact you to let you know when your article will be posted on our blog.
- If we feel your article is not relevant for our blog, we will let you know in case you want to make any adjustments so it can be posted.
Thank you for your interest in our blog. We look forward to hearing from you!